Renaissance Adult Day Services Brooklyn location is excited to be a part of the 7th Annual Community Health Fair & Student Recognition Event. Taking place on Saturday, April 25 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., the event is presented by the Community Alliance Project, Inc with NYC Councilman Mathieu Eugene and The Flatbush Beacon Program.
People attending this event will be able to receive or participate with:
- Free Blood Pressure Testing
- Free Diabetes Screening
- Free HIV/AIDS Testing
- Brooklyn Pubic Library Bookmobile
- 20+ Organizations & City Agencies
- Job Training Information
- Health & Nutrition Information
- **New York Life’s Free Child ID**
- **Free Giveaways**
The event is at Middle School 2, 655 Parkside Avenue in Brooklyn, NY 11226.
For more information contact:
- Councilman Eugene’s office: 718-287-8762
- The Flatbush Beacon Program: 718-462-6992 ext 23025
- The Community Alliance Project: 646-644-8319.