Financial Health Tips
How do you know if you are financially well? Here are the hard questions you have to ask yourself:
- Do I have dept?
- Am I living beyond my means?
- Do I spend money on things that I don’t actually need?
If you answered YES, here are some steps to take to be in better financial health:
- Figure out your total dept and write it down. It is good to add it together to see the full amount.
- Create a budget for those expenses you HAVE to pay.
- Remember, one thing you HAVE to pay for is yourself first! Even if its only 10.00/month, its more than what you were saving before.
- See if there is a way to combine your dept and/or have lower interest rates on that dept.
- Decide how much you can use each month to start paying down your dept and stick with it!
– Christina O’Leary – Director of Branding & Media, Renaissance Home Health Care and Adult Day Services