Maintain, don’t gain this Spring!
Here are 5 simple tips to follow:
1. Portion Control – If you just can’t help yourself, use a smaller plate. Remember to keep it balanced with protein, vegetables or fruit, and a carbohydrate. The more color on your plate the better!
2. Eat and drink in moderation
3. Drink plenty of water before, during, and after meals or alcoholic beverages. This helps with moderation, it makes you to feel full and less bloated, and its great for your skin!
4. Keep your body moving – Dance at parties, spend half of your lunch break walking, forget online shopping – get out there and park far away while shopping, or wake up 10 minutes earlier to do wall push-ups and marching in place – 1 minute each for 5-10 minutes. Anything that gets you going is better than doing nothing at all.
5. Get plenty of rest. A good night’s sleep makes you more productive and gives you more energy to work hard and play hard.